 Off-Topic / Debate / 24643
Re: Ignoring the proof that's right in front of you.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 02:14:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
   You didn’t even look at the proof, did you?

Yes, I did. But I’m not sure what my browsing habits have to do with the topic at hand?

Well, perhaps you should’ve replied directly to Scott, because you completely ignored what I had to say. Do you often speak just to hear the sound of your own voice?

Holy crap, I’m sorry I didn’t conform *EXACTLY* to some strict unwritten forum rule of who should answer to who in what threads. Whatever.

Liar. You’re not sorry. You did it on purpose because you’re one dimensional and have no sense of humor.