 Off-Topic / Debate / 24625
Re: Fair use and allusion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 22:13:53 GMT

   Oh that’s simple then--there’s the base line right there!

We can kick at the ant hill all we want and so long as the ants don’t come and attack us directly, then things are honkey dory!

Yeah, I’m with John! What does it matter if Americans die needlessly and have their resources wasted as long as it is happening Out of Sight! ;-)

Hunky-dory. No relation to Shiri Dori. Or were you being ebonical?

-->Bruce<--