 Off-Topic / Debate / 2462
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 05:27:06 GMT

Ben Roller <broller@NOSPAMclemson.edu> wrote:
My problem with limiting by address is situations in which a group of people
who are NOT a family live at the same address.

I pay $28 per year to keep a PO Box on campus at my college even though I no
longer live on campus for this reason.  We get all of the bills at home, but
since both I and my roommate are AFOL with separate collections, the LEGO gets
shipped to our PO Boxes to get around the "one per household" coupons.  We
COULD get 3 of most things by having one sent home, but then we'd have to
decide who gets the third so we usually just stick to one [1] each.  Oh, and
the campus post office holds packages in a nice sheltered area instead of the
front porch, so that's nice too.

Lot's of places won't ship to PO Boxes, though, right?

I wonder ... what would people who think using a work address as a
shipping address would think if say I had a job that required me to
travel most of the time, being in another city for weeks or months.
Would it still be cheating to use that apt or hotel address?  Sounds
like a lot of potential for gray...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/