 Off-Topic / Debate / 24591
  Re: Some wins for freedom from the Supremes

(...) But what you don't understand is that this is an asset. Unencumbered by world regard, we can do anything, anywhere. Who's going to stop us? Chris (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Some wins for freedom from the Supremes

(...) I have hopes for Ralph's Son, Uri Nader -lenny (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Some wins for freedom from the Supremes

(...) I see your point; I suppose I have more faith in your countrymen's self-respect. ;) Anyhow, without the support of Tony B.Liar et al it is doubtful that Bush would be in the mess he is today. The past week or so has shown that his (& the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Some wins for freedom from the Supremes

(...) Mmmmmm. I think that terrorist organisations the world over probably each have something similar in their manifesto. Richard Still baldly going... (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)