 Off-Topic / Debate / 24543
  Re: Taking the bait (was Re: Fair use and allusion?)

(...) OK, The support needed is rather different, though. You need to support with logic that my characterisations of Moore somehow falsify what I said.\ I need to support by showing that Moore isn't factual, and that his assertions don't follow (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Taking the bait (was Re: Fair use and allusion?)

(...) Why is that my task? I'm not asserting that your claim is false but rather that your assertions don't support it. (...) That, too, may be a matter of perspective. If your claim is that Moore is not factual, then you must document his (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Taking the bait (was Re: Fair use and allusion?)

(...) (much snippage) (...) Ok, fair enough. I will try to do better going forward. (...) Here's someone else that just popped up making the same, or a similar, point. (URL) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)