 Off-Topic / Debate / 24392
Re: Gay Marriage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:56:28 GMT

   Devil’s: Marriage: The state or condition of a community consisting of a master, a mistress and two slaves, making in all, two.

Saved! Kinda...sorta....so, you are the Devil’s Advocate? :-)

You green-eyed bigot! :-) Why do you draw the limit at 2???

I’m innocent! Ambrose Bierce is to blame! Or that little shoulder devil that whispered in his ear...

How do you feel about brothers wedding each other?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuue! My brother never picks up his socks! But then, I know two brothers who married two sisters....

How about a father, his adult daughter and adult son?

I suppose if you are a Mormon.....

How about mom, Oedipus and Fido?

I prefer three ton of Cool Whip and a Shetland Pony, but to each his own.

How can one argue against such unions while being in favor of same-sex marriages?

I don’t seem to recall arguing against them. :-O ;-)

-->Green-Eyed Devil’s Advocate<--