 Off-Topic / Debate / 24323
  Re: The Real Waste

(...) Is this considered an issue in the US? Apart from the odd mindlessly populist talk radio presenter, its not here. Its hard to know whether Don's being insightful, inciteful, sarcastic, or just pointlessly talkative. I am trying hard to (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Real Waste

(...) People say things like that occasionally, but I don't think it's an endemic view. I know a few professors and they're all quite underpaid -- by which I mean they could be working in the private sector and making twice as much or more for (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)