 Off-Topic / Debate / 24289
Re: Xenophobia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:37:30 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

   Your comment appears a little xenophobic. Even if you are right, what is the big deal about immigrants being Muslims?

Well, in case you hadn’t noticed, their is a titanic struggle for the heart and soul of Islam, and the extremists appear to be gaining the upper hand, and they aren’t too keen on the ideas of freedom and democracy.

   Anyhow, in 40 years time your descendants’ 1st language will be Spanish.

Doubtful. Maybe the progeny of -->Bruce<-- & Dave! (Californians;-)

JOHN

My son is already not Aryan Pure, so it matters not to me. The school he goes to is heavily Chinese and Korean, anyway, so I figure if he learned those languages along with Spanish it would just make him that more adaptable.

-->Bruce<--