 Off-Topic / Debate / 24255
  Re: Hallowed be his name, part III

(...) I'm curious as to why you thought that this assertion, of all of them, was serious! Aren't you more worried about the mandatory renaming of firstborn sons? (...) You're related to our current president? That's so cool! Dave! (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Hallowed be his name, part III

(...) My bad. I think I need to adjust the settings on my sarcasm filter. (Sorry for the misinterpretation!) The whole putting Reagan on the dollar reminds me of the push to add him to Mt. Rushmore back when he left office. (...) And I keep telling (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Hallowed be his name, part III

(...) No harm done--it gave me quite a chuckle, actually! (...) Nice! Dave! (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)