 Off-Topic / Debate / 24219
    Re: Question for the Conservatives out there —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Actually, I understood you better than you did, I think. :-) (...) But you wanted to plant the notion that such an attack would be to aid Kerry, regardless of what Kerry would want. It was just the spin you had to put on it when it really (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Question for the Conservatives out there —John Neal
   (...) Well if you want my opinion, then give it to me already! (...) I wasn't spinning; I was just predicting how conservatives would spin it. (...) Yup. Hard to predict what such an event would precipitate. (...) Again, I would be against a delay (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)