 Off-Topic / Debate / 24205
Re: Question for the Conservatives out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:42:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
   Here’s a hypothetical:

Why bother asking silly hypothetical questions? All the answers are already available on video.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=movie+terrorist+strike+martial+law&btnG=Google+Search

Well, thanks for nothing, Don. The reason I asked it here is because I was hoping to learn what people in this forum think, rather than what the distilled wisdom of the Internet has to offer.

   Did you know kids are to watching the the latest Hollywood has to offer for science class? What do you think of that?

Are you talking about The Day After Tomorrow, universally deplored by everyone with an iota of scientific understanding? I haven’t heard that it’s been used in science classes, but if you have a link to a story, I’d be happy to read it.

Dave!