 Off-Topic / Debate / 24180
  Re: Not Saving Private Ryan.

(...) Not sure if this is fitting in .debate, but I have a cool story on this subject: I worked in a hobby store for a few years in the late 90's, and we sold a fair range of plastic military models and detailing handbooks. There were a few (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Not Saving Private Ryan.

(...) Cool story Dave! But unless the photo has been reversed on that page, the contributor Rob Kirkwood doesn't know port from starboard ;) ROSCO (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)