 Off-Topic / Debate / 241
    Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes, thanks for showing a good way to do the feet. (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this —Terry Keller
   (...) Oh! I get it! I hate when ascii art is offset. Makes it hard to see what the heck is represented. Thanks Larry, for lighting that bulb. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this —Jim Baker
   Also sprach Terry K: : Oh! I get it! I hate when ascii art is offset. Makes it hard to : see what the heck is represented. : Thanks Larry, for lighting that bulb. If it was offset, it probably means you are using a variable width font. Try switching (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this —Terry Keller
   (...) True, but using a variable font is easier for me to read. I should have just done a quick copy/paste into a simple text editor. Instead I sit there scratching my head trying to figure it out. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)