 Off-Topic / Debate / 24074
Re: What's a freedom fighter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 13:39:30 GMT

This one's for Mike P!

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
His writing is fine and you know it.

It's grammatically correct, yes but rhetorically, it's quite weak.

See, now that's what I'm talking about.  You debators probably all
know what you meant by that sentence.  I'm gonna have to look up
"rhetorically" and find out what it means in that context.

I thought it was a Gone With The Wind/Star Wars reference:  Rhett or Ric Olie.

Dave!

FUT OT.Deja-Vu