 Off-Topic / Debate / 24067
Re: What's a freedom fighter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 01:45:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:

Better than Scott (measured by what he posts here) too.  IMHO anyway.

That doesn't help the situation any.  His writing is fine and you know
it.

No I don't.

It's grammatically correct, yes but rhetorically, it's quite weak. He dodges
questions, doesn't address refutations, writes as if he doesn't get the point of
other people's arguments even when spelt out in detail, and doesn't make his own
points well at all. (I am sorry, but asking why over and over is not making a
point)

But I'd rather not talk about Scott, really.