 Off-Topic / Debate / 24057
Re: What's a freedom fighter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 20:00:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

   Hateful sentiments are disturbing regardless of the source.

Forget Dave! What about John Neal; he is clearly anti-American if one accepts freedom and liberty as being core American values. Do you agree?

Forget Dave, forget John. I was talking about you. Let me get this straight. Was I mistakenly reading anti-american sentiments into your remarks? I got the distinct impression that you despise me and everyone like me from your writings. To me they come off as quite hateful, but perhaps I’m just wrong about you. I still think you should take some time off to work on your lego page though...

Don