 Off-Topic / Debate / 24046
Re: What's a freedom fighter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 18:31:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Pedro Silva wrote:
I merely point out the fact it appears incoherent to denounce whomever
complains in o-t.d, and then go and do the same thing. In no way I
criticize the content or style of the post; only the incoherence between
"say" and "do".

Nuts.  I thought you were calling the words incoherent.

Anyhow, I posted that as an attempt to show the ill effects of the
emotionally charged language some people use in here.  I don't have
the energy to produce those kinds of words on my own.  And I think this
place would benefit if those who do have that kind of energy could
somehow redirect a bit of it to more positive uses.

Don