 Off-Topic / Debate / 24044
    Re: work-pages & bridge postcards —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm confused by that. Is it a public site or not? You'd get the feeling that Scott is embarassed by his work. (I do recall asking repeatedly what his doctorate was in and his curious refusal to answer directly). I look at that work site and I (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: work-pages & bridge postcards —Scott Arthur
   (...) It is viewable. It can be found via (URL). What do you think? (...) Indeed, that is why the page has links to some of my publications. I'm not embarassed by my work, I now just choose not to talk about it here. No big deal. (...) I don't (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)