 Off-Topic / Debate / 24049
Re: work-pages & bridge postcards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 18:35:54 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

   I’m not sure how I feel about Don invading my privacy like this, but I suppose the page is “public”. Does anyone have a work-page I can laugh at? Don?

I’m confused by that. Is it a public site or not?

It is viewable. It can be found via Google. What do you think?

   You’d get the feeling that Scott is embarassed by his work.

Indeed, that is why the page has links to some of my publications. I’m not embarassed by my work, I now just choose not to talk about it here. No big deal.

   (I do recall asking repeatedly what his doctorate was in and his curious refusal to answer directly).

I don’t recall that. Care to provide a cite? Before you do, read this.

I’m afraid I shall have to take that silver star back.

   I look at that work site and I see nothing to be ashamed about.

Thank you.

Scott A