 Off-Topic / Debate / 24042
Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 18:11:23 GMT

Bush has no interest in preserving freedom or liberty in the United States
or elsewhere.

You know, it's comments like that wot cause unrest.

Yet I'll say it as well--as shown thus far in 4ish terms as president, Dubya
(and the rest of his administration) has no interest in preserving freedom or
liberty in the US of A, or anywhere else.

Huh? 4 terms? 4 years maybe.