 Off-Topic / Debate / 24017
24016  |  24018
Subject:
I'm a bad parent!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 01:53:56 GMT

Nik has been going around the house saying:

"We had to destroy the city of Fallujah in order to save it...

(pause, switch to Texas drawl (1) )

... I'm George W. Bush and I approved this message."

I have *no idea* where he got that from. :-)

1 - he does some pretty good accents, if you're at BrickFest 2004 in DC you
should ask him to do some accents for you.