 Off-Topic / Debate / 23994
  Re: Lego seems to be copying Mega Blocks

(...) Doh! Right you are! My mistake. The Gneisenau and Scharnhorst were definitely of the battle cruiser type vessel, in that they were built in response to the Invincibles and later Indefatigables. Interestingly, the Germans never really fully (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lego seems to be copying Mega Blocks

(...) I think they did actually use Schlachtkreuzer at some point-- Breyer at least suggests that they did, but you do see Panzerkreuzer and Grosser Kreuzer used as well. (Imagine the s-tsett there, I cannot remember the ANSI number for it.) But it (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)