 Off-Topic / Debate / 23992
  Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items

(...) On the legal definition of insider trading as it stands, today, in the US. That's the last I'll say about it in this thread, start a new thread if you want. (...) Don't buy from him, every chance you get. Haven't you read the thread? :-) (...) (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items

(...) Nah, not worth it. I think I misread your initial point anyway, and my question was imprecisely worded. (...) Heck, I've already been doing that. I'm glad to support the team! Haven't you read the thread? :-) Only the parts in OT.debate. You (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)