 Off-Topic / Debate / 23983
Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 18:13:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello wrote:

   I heard a radio interview with the creators of Iraqbodycount.net, they are a clearly partisan group, whose research methods are suspect at best. Basically they look at all news sources for any mention of civilian casualties. They make no attempt to verify the numbers, nor to ensure that they are not double or triple counting the same casualties. They are simply morbid hearse chasers, using the event of accidental collateral damage to further their cause, truly despicable.