 Off-Topic / Debate / 23967
    Re: I'm Glad Bush is Standing by Rumsfeld —Terry Prosper
   (...) Hehe David, I guess you're almost sorry not to have the Bloc Québécois to vote for now, don't you? Because what choice do Ontarians have? Paul MArtin the scumbag or Stephen Harper the right-wing extremist. Or you could waste your vote (or (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: I'm Glad Bush is Standing by Rumsfeld —David Koudys
   (...) Vote for a party whose platform is to break up Canada? Probably not Though, to be said, at least the Bloc stands for something, instead of this vague 'give us your money so we can waste it on stuff...' Beyond that, whereas I'd prefer a chance (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: I'm Glad Bush is Standing by Rumsfeld —Terry Prosper
   (...) I won't get into that debate again, but thank you for respecting my choice. I'm a separatist, as you canadian folks call us. I've never been canadian at heart. The point, however, is not to break Canada. It's to have our own Country. Québec. (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)