 Off-Topic / Debate / 23965
  Re: I'm Glad Bush is Standing by Rumsfeld

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote: <snip> (...) While que question is not addressed to me, I will try to answer it for myself. Of course, I am Québécois, so I don't have to vote, but here's my answer anyway. Kerry, as I understand it, (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: I'm Glad Bush is Standing by Rumsfeld

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper wrote: This should make things clearer... Basically what I tried to explain, in better words. (URL) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: I'm Glad Bush is Standing by Rumsfeld

(...) Yeah, but it's not enough for me. I was looking for more info about Kerry, but clearly I don't write well enough to convey that question here. That's ok though, the internet's a big place. I'll find it. (...) It's not what I asked for, but (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)