 Off-Topic / Debate / 23750
    Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) And we now loop back to: Well, heck, those wacky Iraqis might vote for Islamic extremists... (...) I must disagree - conservatives want to control others lives and make sure that they conform to their own personal life (i.e. they want their (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism —John Neal
   (...) Hmmm, sounds like a case of tyranny of the majority, then? BTW, I like that phrase "wacky Iraqi":-) (...) Well... speaking for myself (a conservative), I must disagree. Look, I don't care about your personal life. Keep it personal, don't break (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)