 Off-Topic / Debate / 23704
  Re: Clearly those Canadians are concerned about censorship...

(...) Unfortunately, this is another example of how things are better in Canada than in the US. The episode was "Harbinger," and the relevant scene was edited slightly differently for hosers than for Yanks. Dave K gets all the breaks. If my guess is (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Clearly those Canadians are concerned about censorship...

(...) I did see the episode - my virgin eyes were spared by recropping the shot? Not that that sequence made the slightest ounce of sense in regards to Vulcans. T'Pol either was dropped on her pointy ears as a child or is suffering from undiagnosed (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)