 Off-Topic / Debate / 23700
  Now we're handcuffing 9 year olds

(URL) watch out for them dangerous criminals, after all, they might be in danger of gaining sympathy when they start to cry. What on earth is our world coming to? Back when I was growing up, this kind of incident probably wouldn't have even involved (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)