 Off-Topic / Debate / 23645
Re: Who watches the watchers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 20:03:52 GMT

   A comforting read

Dave!

Thanks Dave. Your post reminded me of this story:

The justice department inquiry also found that the FBI officer in charge of retrieval of evidence at the landfill site in New York where most of the World Trade Centre debris was taken had removed “a significant number of WTC artefacts”. These included aeroplane spare tyres, an elevator wheel, melted guns, a street sign and a fire engine door.

Rumsfeld was also found to have “acquired” an aircraft part from the aftermath of the attack “as a reminder of the events of September 11 2001”. I find this rather bizarre; how could he forget when Bush never gives “911” a rest?

Scott A