 Off-Topic / Debate / 23632
  Re: Of some interest.

(...) I must admit to thinking the exact same thing. You should listen to some of Blair's(1) pronouncements; he goes to great lengths to not to tell a lie. What makes it worse is that he is quite unashamed about it. I expect both Bush & Blair just (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Of some interest.

(...) Ooh ooh ooh don't forget Shrub's lap-dog, Little Johnny Howard. ROSCO (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)