 Off-Topic / Debate / 2361
  Re: web surveys

(...) Ever try to read a script that you didn't write? Or one that you wrote -quickly- a month or six ago? <grin> (...) Erm.... rather depends on what (1) the vendor is trying to accomplish (see below) and (2) what the vednor sees as the target (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: web surveys

(...) I understand your point to be that the GPL is invalid because my OS isn't free...? Simply because the OS isn't free (1) doesn't mean that the GPL forbids using GNU code on it... "The act of running the Program is not restricted...only if its (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)