 Off-Topic / Debate / 23512
    Re: Terrorists hate freedom —John Neal
   (...) I fear you still don't get it. I am talking about killing an innocent (unrelated to your oppression) in order to free you from your oppressor. I am saying that that action is morally unjustified. (...) WRT to Iraq, the US took great care to (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Terrorists hate freedom —Scott Arthur
   (...) Why are unlawful killings not investigated? This is from (URL) HRW>: “It’s a tragedy that U.S. soldiers have killed so many civilians in Baghdad,” said Joe Stork, acting executive director of the Middle East and North Africa division at Human (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)