 Off-Topic / Debate / 23413
    Have You Been Proselytized Lately??? —Adrian Egli
   The media has been doing a lot of talk lately since the opening of "The Passion of the Christ" but something happened to me the other day and am wondering if anyone else has seen this "more often than usual" since the film opened. I use public (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Have You Been Proselytized Lately??? —Scott Arthur
   (...) Hmm. This sounds just like what happened here in Scotland after Braveheart (another Mel Gibson film) was released. ;-) Scott A (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)