 Off-Topic / Debate / 2339
    Re: Has the world gone mad?!? —James Jackson
   (...) Actually, a blue, black, and gray castle w/various themed figures won the blue ribbon. Moreover, how could they not know. COMMERCIALS FOR THE STAR WARS (Classic) COLLECTION AND THE ROCK RAIDERS COLLECTION HAVE BEEN RUNNING ON TV FOR THE PAST (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem)

        Re: Has the world gone mad?!? —Steve Bliss
   (...) I haven't seen a LEGO commercial in years. I don't watch TV at the right time, I guess. Even so, in any competition involving construction toys, the judges should have some knowledge of what the commercial offerings are. If there was at least (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem)