 Off-Topic / Debate / 23348
    Re: This is where I actually want a gun —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Didn't say that. In fact I do think there is culpability, if it can be shown that the state did not do its job in prosecuting the case. I can see the basis for a civil suit by the second victims against the cops that failed to properly (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: This is where I actually want a gun —Frank Filz
   (...) releases a (...) the (...) You're speaking as if the only alternative to the death penalty is letting people free. If you can show me with reasonable certainty that a given person is a danger to society, then I am willing to put them in prison (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)