 Off-Topic / Debate / 23279
    Re: To change the tune... —Christopher L. Weeks
   By and large, I agree with DaveK's attack on our president. He lied to us and I believe, still, that he is a bad man. But that doesn't change the fact that Saddam Hussein is also a bad man. Really bad! I do believe that the world is a better place (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: To change the tune... —David Koudys
   (...) Perfectly agreed--SH's finagling and ousting inspectors and flaunting UN resolutions was a terrible thing. No one has ever stated that SH wasn't a tyrannical dictator with much blood on his hands. But at the time in question--from just before (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)