 Off-Topic / Debate / 23249
    Re: Skin (was: Re: Once again, etc.) —Don Heyse
   (...) Ok. But what do you propose to replace the dependent support systems tied into those marriage laws you'd like to obliterate? Take your time because there's a lot of details that need to be worked out. Don (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Skin (was: Re: Once again, etc.) —Christopher L. Weeks
     (...) I, at least, would like you to enumerate a handful of these problems. I am now getting the feeling that I misinterpretted your concern (though I just posted a note based on my potential misunderstanding). Chris (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Skin (was: Re: Once again, etc.) —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Your misunderstanding me. I'm not saying that I should wake up tomorrow and all the laws regarding marriage will be stricken from the books. Just as cutting off one's arm to stem a minor infection would be bad, so to would instantainiously (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)