 Off-Topic / Debate / 23185
  Re: Once again, even with all our problems, Canada--a great place to live...

(...) Indeed. (...) 8 Year old Canadians can even see it online: (URL) A (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Once again, even with all our problems, Canada--a great place to live...

(...) Ahh, the loverly internet... (not that Page 3 is a bookmark in my browser... ;) ) That said, newspapers in Canada are not legally allowed to show topless models, even in adverts, if these newspapers are sold to the general populace. So there (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)