 Off-Topic / Debate / 2309
  Re: Hunger website

(...) As far as donations go, I'd certainly agree. But they didn't require anything from me... I tried it before posting it (one would hope I would!) and it was simply a single click-- no cookies were dropped, no forms to fill out, no information to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: Hunger website

(...) That's true -- in terms of effort on the part of the doners, it's the best way to go! Much easier than donating, say, a kidney. :-, (...) Eh? I saw no spam coming from you, sir. I'm reconsidering what I said eariler -- I no longer think you (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)