 Off-Topic / Debate / 23086
    Interesting article on Wal-Mart —Larry Pieniazek
   Here's an interesting article from Fast Company (URL) actually found the link on an EDI mailing list I'm on (Wal-Mart requires all suppliers to use EDI in trading with it, good for us since we're pretty strong in EDI, but not necessarily great for (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Interesting article on Wal-Mart —Ross Crawford
   (...) I think this says it all: "We want clean air, clear water, good living conditions, the best health care in the world--yet we aren't willing to pay for anything manufactured under those restrictions." End result: the things we buy will all end (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)