 Off-Topic / Debate / 23077
Re: A retrospective on moral clarity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 04:38:29 GMT

   Here.

Takes a few minutes to play.

So, then...

Is it better to play the realpolitik game, with the State Department and the CIA careerists running things with or without (mostly with) the connivance of the current administration of whatever color/stripe/type?

Or... is it better to have “Peace, commernce and honest friendship with all nations - entangling alliances with none.” ??

Follow the constitution, avoid propping up dictators because they’re “our guy” and stay out of foreign wars as a general rule. It’s really not that complicated, is it?

Thanks for the link... we can usually count on you for good stuff, Dave!