 Off-Topic / Debate / 22989
  Re: Democracy.... Dubya Style

(...) That's not what I said (or at least not what I thought I said). I thought I said he gives the appearance (to me) of someone who believes what he's doing is right. As for myself, I find the lucrative buddy contracts questionable, and I can't (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Democracy.... Dubya Style

(...) Well that's all fine and dandy if he says "Look I'm gonna do some short term wrongs here, but I'm convinced in the long term it'll be alright" but I don't hear him saying that. "It's right to hold these suspected terrorist/conspirators without (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)