 Off-Topic / Debate / 22969
    Re: Now that I've had a chance to see the new colors —Dave Schuler
   (...) ABS can vary in quality, but it's irrelevant in this example, because MEGABLOKS aren't made from ABS. Dave! (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

        Re: Now that I've had a chance to see the new colors —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) (ABS is "Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene" for those that don't remember... it's a polystyrene variant/alloy) What ARE they made of? I was pretty sure they were ABS too, just a different formulation. Are they made of some sort of styrene (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Now that I've had a chance to see the new colors —Dave Schuler
   (...) Doh! The clonemeister's been scooped! I thought it had been established somewhere that MEGABLOKS used some lesser manner of styrene other than ABS, but I could easily be mistaken. There was a thread in OT-Clones a while back about Ritvik's (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)