 Off-Topic / Debate / 22962
    Re: Democracy.... Dubya Style —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) yep. IF the tiger was safely in a sturdy cage, the little boy could go somewhere else if he wanted, and taunting was all that was being done. But this tiger is uncaged and unrestrained, can't be escaped from easily, and has said for 50 years (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Democracy.... Dubya Style —Don Heyse
   (...) Ok Larry, you've ruined the metaphor. That's cheating. I think a 50 year old grown up little boy ought to be able to handle a 50 year old expired tiger. I thought that was the plan. Feed the tiger and keep it sleepy until the little boy grows (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)