 Off-Topic / Debate / 22858
  Re: Shopoholic stampede (UPDATE)

(...) It turns out the poor trampled woman has been "injured" enough in the past that she has a history of 16 lawsuits, 10 of which she recived money for. The pig smell is still there however I don't think it's coming from Wal-Mart!-Ken (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Shopoholic stampede (UPDATE)

(...) Can you point to an online article to that effect? I've heard of serial victims before, but I'd like to read more info if it's available. Dave! (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Shopoholic stampede (UPDATE)

(...) Here you go: (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)