 Off-Topic / Debate / 22795
  Re: Bush toppled

(...) How about the exaggerated counts of Iraqis as the statue fell? Enemies of Democracy? When Dubyas administration selectively 'bans' free speech in your own country, sets up 'free speech' zones far away from where Dubya will be, and works out (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Bush toppled

(...) Can this be true? Scott A (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Bush toppled

(...) Rats! Can't find the link! Fox News and the Repiublicans were talking about 'staging' the walk in to the chambers a few weeks back. Iirc, they wanted Fox News cameras there 'live' to show this 'spontaneous' event. I'll go see if I can find hte (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Bush toppled

(...) Of course! How could I be so forgetful?? Must've been the too much reading I've done here on LUGNET... Anyway, from the DU.com site--top 10 conservative idiots from Monday... " The odor of hypocrisy surrounding George W. Bush grew even more (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)