 Off-Topic / Debate / 2279
Re: The NFL has expanded to the point of mediocrity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 00:38:56 GMT

Hmmmm ... Minnesota???  have you seen them play lately?  The offense doesn't
seem to be able to move the ball much ... granted, there are some good plays,
but mixed in, there's a bunch of not-so-great ones.

They've yet to have a really dominant game.  Granted, they're season is harder
since
they almost got into the SuperBowl ...

BTW, Atlanta 0-3 ... Denver 0-3 ... hmmmmmm

-Lee.

Eric Kingsley wrote:

As far as predictions they are hard to figure because of all the early season
injuries but I still like Minnesota and Jacksonville in the Super Bowl.

Eric