 Off-Topic / Debate / 2248
2247  |  2249
Subject:
The NFL has expanded to the point of mediocrity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 11:18:25 GMT

Interesting discussion going on in rec.music.arts.drumcorps.

Have the recent expansion teams in the NFL created a mediocrity in most
franchises?

The great players no longer have teams that can back them up: Young, Rice,
Moss, Favre, Smith, Davis, etc.

There is not a single team that looks dominant this season.  At this point, can
anyone predict who the division winners will be, who the wildcard teams will
be?