 Off-Topic / Debate / 22778
22777  |  22779
Subject:
Seriously...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:01:02 GMT

“Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. My father worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium.” -- Jean Shepherd, “A Christmas Story” (a.k.a. “In God We Trust: All Others Pay Cash”)

Some of you people just aren’t having any fun, are you? Many of you others I expect are just hypocrites. Now, I don’t intend to make TOS violation attempts every day or anything. But please -- freaking get over yourselves! Neither you nor any children that might read this haven’t heard or read it all before numerous times. And even if y’all live the most sheltered lives possible, I still wouldn’t care. Just words, people -- they’re even in the dictionary.

There now, was the obviously “cleansed” word any better for you? Yeah, like I care...

-- Hop-Frog